Just a reminder that if you qualify, the Department of Health and Human Services begin accepting applications September 29, 2021. To see if you qualify please CLICK HERE https://www.fluenceportland.com/consulting/new-funding-available-for-health-care-providers-affected-by-the-covid-pandemic to access the blog we send out last week.
The application process will be open for a period of four weeks. Your final completed application must be submitted by the final deadline of October 26, 2021. You have time to submit your application. They will wait to receive ALL applications and then distribute funds pro-rata based on the entire pool of applicants.
If you have already created an account in the Provider Relief Fund Application and Attestation Portal CLICK HERE https://cares.linkhealth.com/#/ and have not logged in for more than 90 days you will need to first reset your password before starting a new application.
The Human Resources & Services Administration will be hosting webinar sessions for Phase 4 and ARP Rural application, featuring guidance on how to navigate the application portal. Below is additional information on these Webinars and CLICK HERE https://www.hrsa.gov/provider-relief/future-payments to find the link to register
- Thursday, September 30, 12:00-1:00 pm PDT
- Tuesday October 5, 12:00-1:00 pm PDT
- Two additional webinars during the week of October 11th and 18th.
If you are planning to apply you should have the following documents
- Your Federal Tax Identification number (TIN). This is the Tax ID number of the entity your practice is under, and you use to submit your business tax return.
- Profit and loss statements printed out from QuickBooks ran for the below period
- Q1 2019- January through March 2019
- Q3 2019- July through September 2019
- Q4 2019- October through December 2019
- Q3 2020- July through September 2020
- Q4 2020- October through December 2020
- Q1 2021- January through March 2021
- A Copy of your Federal Income tax return