The Fluence family extends beyond the confines of our offices.
One of our core values is to “practice awesomeness” every day. And at Fluence, that means more than being awesome at your job. It means grabbing life by the horns, inside and outside of the office, and making each day the best it can be – for yourself and for others.
We’re incredibly proud to employ a team of individuals committed to making our community a better place. Whether it’s a Fluence-sponsored event, a contribution to the dental practice community, or an individual commitment to serving others – we love to see the growth of the Fluence family beyond the walls of our offices.
Fluence in the Community
The Fluence team comes together regularly to support initiatives in the Portland community, including:
- Annual Volunteer Day
- Habitat for Humanity
- Annual Food Drive Competition
- Lee Denim Day, supporting the American Cancer Society
- Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Race for the Cure walk/run
Contributions to our Industry
We’re proud to contribute to the discourse in the dental and dental practice community. You can find a Fluence team member at any number of industry and professional group events, including:
- Dental societies
- Dental study groups
- The Dental Foundation of Oregon’s annual golf tournament
- Fluence’s Annual Client Appreciation golf tournament, hosted with Pacific Continental Bank
After work, you’ll find us…
We’re dedicated to supporting our employees’ personal investment in and commitment to local non-profit work. You can expect to find a number Fluence team members active in the community, in roles that include:
- Volunteering at Dornbechers Children’s Hospital
- Participating in Potluck in the Park
- Donating blood
- Participating in the Adopt a Road program
- Raising money for Providence Medical Centers
Interested in learning what a career at Fluence looks like? Click here to visit our Recruiting Center and view our position descriptions.