Getting the Right Start
Starting a new dental practice is a detailed process. It takes research, planning, and motivation. Implementing the proper procedures can make or break the profitability as a business. To succeed, it’s critical to get sound advice every step of the way.
Guiding you every step of the way
That’s where Fluence comes in. We provide advice to early-stage and emerging businesses. Our seasoned professionals will work with you through the details of your start-up phase to ensure all of your processes support your core objectives. Fluence helps you avoid the potential pitfalls that can harm your practice. We can also advise you how to minimize future tax obligations.
Our areas of expertise include:
Start-up Dental Practice
- Entity Selection Assistance: Corporation or Partnership
- Assistance Obtaining Start-up Financing
- Aiding in Lease vs. Buy decisions: Office Space & Build-out
- Medical Record System and Policy/Procedure Implementation
- Selection Assistance of Appropriate Billing & Collection Services
- Optimal Software Selection Guidance
- Establishing professional fee schedules
- Marketing Plan Development