Ensure your books are accurate and up to date.
Bookkeeping and accounting are two of the most important aspects of any dental practice, and they are tightly integrated. Fluence provides you with the expertise you need. Our bookkeeping services ensure that your critical financial tasks are taken care of correctly in a timely, professional, and cost-effective manner. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your books are accurate.
Foundational bookkeeping benefits include:
- Bill Pay: We’ll set up and manage your bill payments to make sure all of your vendors are paid on time.
- Deposit Posting: Fluence will enter payments and apply them to any open invoices, tie them to your Accounts Receivable report systems, and track any discrepancies.
- Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Accounts: Each month, our bookkeepers ensure that all of your bank and credit card accounts are reconciled in a timely manner so that you can manage your cash flow more effectively.
- Payroll Journal Entries: We will enter all of your monthly journal entries into Quickbooks from your payroll service.
- Deferral Payments: Fluence will enter all of your deferral payments into your Quickbooks.
- Loan Reconciliation: At the end of each month, we will reconcile your loan accounts and ensure that all payments, fees, and interest charges are properly entered to match your statements.
- Quarterly Accounting: Each quarter, we will collect all information needed to process your accounting. We will be available to answer questions and send any additional information requested.
Additional services Fluence can provide:
- Daily & Monthly Accounts Receivable Procedure Training
- QuickBooks Training
- Prior Accountant Transition
- Quickbooks File Clean Up
- S Corp Health Insurance Reporting
- Annual 1099 Reporting
- Annual Personal Property Tax Return Reporting