Shaun Donaghue, CPA, Principal
Hometown: Portland, OR
Education: Bachelor’s Degree / Accounting, Bachelor’s Degree / Business Administration with an emphasis on Finance and International Business, Oregon State University
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member of Smile Oregon, a non-profit dedicated to helping kids with cleft and craniofacial conditions.
Just some of the facts:
- Joined Fluence in 2008
- Lived abroad in Aarhus, Denmark for 6 months
- Born and raised in Oregon
Outside the office:
- Cheering on Oregon State Football
- Restoring classic cars
- Spending time with friends and family
How I feel about Fluence: “I think Henry Ford put it best when he said ‘Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.‘ I enjoy coming to work every day because I know our firm takes that partnership attitude in everything we do.”
Want to meet more of the our people? Click here to see the rest of the Fluence Principals and Management Team.