Liz Mallov, CPA, Manager
Hometown: Indianapolis, IN
Just some of the facts:
- Works primarily with medical specialty clients.
- Helps clients focus on practicing good medicine by helping behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly.
Outside the office:
- Playing violin in a string quartet that meets once a week. (It’s just for fun, so no autographs, please!)
- Reading and appreciating art in the winters
- Summers hiking, biking and hanging out around the barbeque.
How I feel about Fluence: “Having a client say ‘Thanks, I really appreciate all of your help’ is what gets me out of bed every morning. I am delighted to work for a firm where I hear that on a regular basis.”
Want to meet more of the our people? Click here to see the rest of the Fluence Principals and Management Team.