“What does the future hold?”
The success of your business strategy lies in understanding what the future holds for your practice and for the dental industry at large. Research shows that changing patient demographics, increasing levels of competition, and a shifting regulatory environment will affect your practice’s ability to sustain and thrive in the years to come.
In this live presentation, Fluence Dental Accounting Principal Jess Bogumil will lead an in-depth discussion of key trends affecting the future of dentistry, and tactics for ensuring that your practice adapts and continues to prosper in this changing environment.
Join us on November 4th at 6:00pm and:
- Learn how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will affect your finances, and its implications for dentistry as a whole.
- Prepare your practice for a shift in how your patients pay for dental care.
- Understand how to mitigate risk to your practice from growing corporate competition.
- Gain actionable advice for running your practice like a successful business.
- Take part in an open discussion with like-minded practitioners on the future of dentistry.
The event is free, but space is limited – so reserve your seat today!
Register now, and reserve your seat.